The Parent as coach workshop assists parents to make positive changes to their parenting style that will make a difference to the quality and level of support they offer their child or young person.
• Review their current parenting experience
• Identify their vision for positive parenting
• Understand their parenting style
• Identify their key strengths
• Identify priority areas they want to work on
• Identify potential blockers to moving ahead
• Learn key coaching skills
• Design action steps to achieve their parenting vision.
The workshop will be facilitated by national accredited Coach Glenn Irvine. Glenn has been coaching young people in Years 9, 10, 11 & 12 for the past 15 years. Wanganui Park Secondary College has been engaging Glenn to work with students in life and careers for over 10 years. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and fun workshop and walk away with a plan to help your young person.